Property Manager at this independent Estate Agency in Palmers Green, North East London
Permanent Palmers Green, North East London | £23k to £25k 25000
Job Posted: 2018-01-14 14 January 2018 Closing date for applications: 14 March 2018
This independent estate agency, specialising in residential sales, lettings and property management, is looking to recruit a Property Manager to be based in Palmers Green.
The company have a highly experienced team of local market experts that offer a personal, high-class service. The role will involve managing a portfolio of 100 properties, therefore you will ideally have at least 1-2 years’ experience as a property manager, as well as good knowledge of lettings legislation.
The role will involve:
- Liaising with clients and tenants, responding and dealing with enquiries within the agreed service level timelines
- On a daily basis, actioning diary items, resolving problems and issues
- Negotiating rent reviews, tenancy renewals, starts and ends, inventory checks and deposit release with tenants and ensuring all paperwork is accurate and actions are timely
- Processing orders, checking invoices
- Overseeing the effective relationship with outside suppliers
- Day to day administration and reporting, using bespoke software and client databases where appropriate
- Providing management information as required through the line manager to surveyors, clients, tenants and others.
- Knowledge of property software
- Strong personality
- Good working under pressure
- Confident dealing with clients.
This role is offering a salary of up to £25,000 dependent on experience. You will be working a 5 day week with some Saturdays.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com.