Lettings Negotiator at this independent Estate Agency in Knightsbridge, Central London
Permanent Knightsbridge, Central London | £30k to £35k OTE 35000
Job Posted: 2018-03-13 13 March 2018 Closing date for applications: 13 May 2018
Our client is an upmarket independent estate agency with one of the largest network of branches in London. They have gained an enviable reputation from their exceptional delivery of service to clients, which has been recognised and awarded.
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Lettings Negotiator to join the team at their successful office in Knightsbridge.
The company would consider an individual with no experience, however, you would need to have worked in sales or a customer focused role previously and highly determined to succeed within this industry.
The role will involve working closely with the team and your duties will include:
- Dealing with enquiries
- Booking appointments
- Carrying out viewings
- Booking market appraisals
- Carrying out valuations/appraisals
- Updating and maintaining websites
- Responsible for marketing/adverts
- General office administration.
To be considered for this exciting role with great future career potential you should have most of the following skill sets:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong organisational skills
- Confident dealing with clients
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Previous lettings experience beneficial
- Must have a full UK driving licence.
The basic salary for this role will be in the region of £14,000 to £16,000 and the on target earnings will be £30,000 to £35,000 depending on your performance.
The hours of work will be from 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday. The role will also require you to work 1 in 3 Saturdays.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.