New Business Manager at this leading Estate Agency group in Reading, Berkshire
Permanent Reading, Berkshire | £25k to £40k 40000
Job Posted: 2017-09-13 13 September 2017 Closing date for applications: 13 November 2017
This leading estate agency group, with a network of offices, is currently recruiting for a New Business Manager in Reading.
You will be providing an unrivalled level of customer service whilst building relationships at all levels and achieving set targets. You will actively demonstrate tenacity and a competitive nature, with the ability to expand and develop your current role and add value to the company.
To be considered for this role, you will have had previous experience in a similar role and be a natural leader. This position offers excellent scope for progression and career development.
Responsibilities will include:
- Valuing and taking on properties
- Building and maintaining client relationships
- Reporting valuation and instruction figures
- Being proactive in the key focus of valuation generation in order to consistently deliver required numbers of valuation appointments
- Interviewing potential investors, registering their requirements and helping develop their portfolios
- Arranging for prospective investor landlords to view properties and accompany (where necessary)
- Using lettings software on a day to day basis to record appointments, registering feedback and to completing all tasks to maximise business opportunities
- Working towards targets set by manager for achieving lets, valuations, instructions
- Extensive telephone work
- Accurate completion of property details
- Sourcing quality leads for other areas of the company
- Managing a team of valuers (selected branches)
- Working with other areas of the company to receive leads.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to achieve targets
- Ability to work positively under pressure in a results orientated environment
- Lettings valuation experience
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Able to plan and prioritise
- Excellent IT skills – Microsoft Office
- Project management experience would be beneficial
- Staff management experience would be beneficial
- ARLA qualified
- Full UK driving licence.
The salary will be in the region of £25,000 to £40,000 dependent on previous experience.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.