Operations Support Coordinator at this Corporate Accommodation Provider in Shoreditch, East London
Permanent Shoreditch, East London | £20k to £21k OTE 20500
Job Posted: 2017-09-10 10 September 2017 Closing date for applications: 10 November 2017
This leading corporate accommodation provider specialises in providing temporary homes for corporate guests. Our client is looking to recruit an Operations Support Coordinator to be based in their bespoke office in Shoreditch.
You will be responsible for assisting with the quality control programme to ensure that guests have a great first impression when they enter their apartment and that this is maintained throughout their stay.
Our client is willing to consider an exceptional trainee or an individual with experience working at high-end hotels. The successful candidate will be willing to go above and beyond to ensure client satisfaction.
The role will include the following:
- Following the inspection checklist, ensuring that all inventory is present in the apartment and all fixtures and fittings are in good repair and working
- Identifying any issues and reporting these on the inspection checklist
- Attempting to rectify any issues identified, with support from other Operational Teams as required e.g. changing light-bulbs that are not working
- If issues cannot be rectified, ensuring that all relevant information is recorded on the inspection checklist, including photos, so that the office based team can arrange for an appropriate solution
- Replacing missing items as required
- Ensuring that the apartments remain ‘on-brand’ at all times
- Inspecting the standard of housekeeping in the apartment to ensure it meets the company’s expectations
- Immediately raising issues to the Operations Support Executive if the standard is not as expected so that remedial action can be taken
- Developing positive working relationships with all members of the team, their suppliers and business partners
- Maintaining positive and professional relationship with onsite concierges
- Always working in a way that promotes the culture of honesty, integrity, quality and fun
- Working as part of the team and helping with any tasks as required
- Undertaking additional ad-hoc responsibilities as requested by the Operations Support Executive.
To be considered for this exciting career opportunity you will need the following skill sets:
- Excellent written and communication skills
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on their own
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Motivated and highly driven
- Take initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Word and Excel
- Able to multi task and prioritise workload.
The salary will include a fixed basic salary of £19,500, plus £1,000 performance related bonus. The company will also make a contribution towards a travelcard for zones 1-2.
The hours of work will be on a shift basis, Monday to Friday, 8.00am to 5.00pm or 10.00am to 7.00pm, and you will be required to work alternate weekends but you will get time for this back in lieu.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.