Trainee Lettings Negotiator at this independent Estate Agency in Camden, North West London
Permanent Camden, North West London | £20k to £25k OTE 25000
Job Posted: 2018-04-25 25 April 2018 Closing date for applications: 25 June 2018
Our client is an upmarket independent estate agency with one of the largest network of branches in London. They have gained an enviable reputation from their exceptional delivery of service to clients, which has been recognised and awarded.
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Lettings Negotiator to join the team at their successful office in Camden.
The company would consider an individual with no experience, however, you would need to have worked in sales or a customer focused role previously and highly determined to succeed within this industry.
The role will involve working closely with the team including:
- Dealing with enquiries
- Booking appointments
- Carrying out viewings
- Updating and maintaining websites
- Responsible for marketing/adverts
- General office administration.
To be considered for this exciting role with great future career potential you should have most of the following skill sets:
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on their own
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Good telephone manner
- Must have a full UK driving licence.
The basic salary for this role is in the region of £14,000 to £16,000 depending on experience, plus on target earnings from £20,000 to £25,000, depending on performance. A pooled car will also be provided.
The hours of work will be from 9.00am to 6.30pm, Monday to Thursday and 9.00am to 6.00pm on Fridays. The role will also require you to work 1 in 3 Saturdays.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.