Property Manager at this market-leading Estate Agency in Crowthorne, Berkshire
Permanent Crowthorne, Berkshire | £23k to £28k OTE 28000
Job Posted: 2017-10-30 30 October 2017 Closing date for applications: 30 December 2017
A fantastic opportunity has become available at one of the largest, market-leading independent estate agencies in the South East.
Our client is currently looking for a Property Manager to join the team based in Crowthorne, Berkshire. They are looking for an enthusiastic individual who will be managing a portfolio of 120 to 150 properties and providing a high-level of support to the Lettings team.
To be considered for this role, you should have excellent communication skills and a professional approach to work.
The job role will involve:
- Understanding all aspects of property management, including the importance of accurate note keeping
- Managing own portfolio and tasks
- Uploading documents to the company database where necessary (e.g; Inventories, Landlord Gas Safety Reports, Invoices)
- Carrying out routine property visits
- Managing adhoc and planned maintenance through to completion
- Raising works orders and all documents produced by the database
- Managing insurance claims and works and arranging quotations for major works
- Informing utility companies of change of occupier and meter readings etc
- Providing holiday/sick cover as and when needed
- Managing all safety issues and electrical checks
- Processing all check in documentation, ensuring that the property is ready for new tenancy
- Processing all check out documentation, agreeing and processing deposit release, and processing release
- Managing key records
- Undertaking any training required including the ARLA technical award to become a licensed ARLA member
- Acting as agent for the landlord/tenant/contractor in a professional manner and build relationships between all parties.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must have superb communication skills
- Good administration skills
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Time management and prioritisation skills
- Positive with a “can do” attitude
- Good telephone manner
- Able to multi task and prioritise workload
- Able to work as part of a team
- Full UK driving licence and own car.
This position comes with a basic salary in the region of £20,000 to £25,000 dependent on experience as well as a commission and bonus structure enabling you to earn between £23,000 to £28,000. There are pooled cars available as well as on-site parking.
This is a Monday to Friday role with varied hours; you will be working 3 days a week from 8.30am to 5.00pm, 1 day from 7.00am to 3.30pm and 1 day from 10.30am to 7.00pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.