Property Manager at this global Real Estate company in Richmond, South West London
Permanent Richmond, South West London | £25k to £30k 30000
Job Posted: 2017-12-18 18 December 2017 Closing date for applications: 18 February 2018
This leading global real estate company with an enviable reputation is looking to appoint an experienced, professional Property Manager to join their successful team.
The main purpose of the role is to ensure landlords and tenants receive a effective, customer focused property management service during their tenancy.
You will be based in their busy office in Richmond, managing a portfolio of rented flats and houses in the surrounding area. The ideal candidate should be highly organised with excellent communication skills as well as efficiency and ability to multi task.
The role will include the following:
- Processing reference applications for tenants and ensuring reference criteria is met
- Producing accurate tenancy documentation to deadlines
- Registering tenancy deposits and issuing all required documentation to tenants at the start of the tenancy
- Liaising with tenants in a timely and professional manner
- Negotiating tenancy renewals by liaising with tenants to secure optimum tenancy terms and rent levels
- Communication with other departments to discuss initial tenancy applications and renewals whilst determining the best outcome for the client
- Regularly updating KPI documentation
- Clearly noting all actions and conversations on our internal database
- Conducting a daily follow up of all outstanding applications and negotiations
- Issuing and chasing all renewal documentation in a timely manner
- Upholding department service standards
- Delivering key performance measures to achieve personal and team targets.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Ability to work flexibly and a good team player
- Strong negotiating skills
- Target driven and motivated
- A positive ‘can do’ approach
- Strong administrative and organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise
- Strong IT skills – Microsoft Office, Excel and Outlook.
The initial salary for this role will be up to £25,000 to £30,000 dependent on experience and a discretionary performance related bonus. The hours of work will be from Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com.