Office Administrator at this firm of Property Consultants and Chartered Surveyors in Tower Bridge, Central London
Permanent Tower Bridge, Central London | £20k to £25k 25000
Job Posted: 2017-08-30 30 August 2017 Closing date for applications: 30 October 2017
A fantastic role has become available at a fast-growing international firm of property consultants and chartered surveyors. The company delivers the highest levels of client satisfaction and has established an enviable reputation from delivering impeccable services including, residential sales and lettings, commercial leasing and investment and property management.
Our client is currently seeking an ambitious and driven Office Administrator to join their fantastic team in Tower Bridge, Central London.
To be considered for this position, you do not need previous experience within the property industry, although some experience would be beneficial. The role will involve working with both the Sales and Lettings teams providing full secretarial and administrative support to the negotiators within the office.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Producing a variety of correspondence and documents, in line with company policy and formatting, including, but not restricted to, valuation and instruction letters, property details
- Placing and maintaining advertisements through websites, office windows, local and national press
- Diary management of the Sales team with some input to the Lettings team
- Arranging viewings of properties
- Loading properties onto the company system, ensuring information is current at all times
- Arranging photographers to into properties, ensuring appropriate orders of photographs
- Taking enquiries in person, via telephone and email and dealing with these in line with branch process
- General office administration including ordering of stationery, photocopying, filing, archiving, tidiness of office, franking machine management, opening and distribution of external post
- Creating sales brochures and window cards on line
- Managing the collection, tagging and maintenance of keys
- Ad-hoc administrative projects.
- Experience working within a professional environment
- Proficient in the use of MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong organisation and administrative skills
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills
- Able to priories and deal with a heavy and varied workload
- Excellent interpersonal skills and telephone manner
- Display initiative.
The initial package for this role will include a salary of £20,000 to £25,000, dependent on previous experience.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com.