Property Manager at this residential Property Group in Sutton, South West London
Permanent Sutton, South West London | £21k to £25k 25000
Job Posted: 2017-08-29 29 August 2017 Closing date for applications: 29 October 2017
Our client is one of the UK’s largest residential property groups, specialising in lettings, sales, property management and investment finance. The company are currently looking to employ a professional Property Manager to join their office in Sutton.
The role will involve the day to day management of an allocated portfolio as well as supporting the manager of the department.
You will preferably have previous experience within a similar role, however, our client is willing to consider a trainee with an administration background.
The role will include:
- Daily liaison with tenants, landlords and contractors
- Dealing with questions, issues and updates
- Appointment and monitoring of contractors
- Invoice authorisation
- Carrying out property inspections and writing reports
- Updating of specified areas of the property management database
- Ensuring tenant / contractor / landlord compliance with statutory & contractual obligations
- Producing tenancy extensions
- Providing property management advice to existing and potential clients
- Writing letters and reports
- Organising gas safety certificates, electrical certificates and EPCs
- Organising quotes for repair / maintenance on behalf of landlords and overseeing works
- Organising property viewings
- Arranging inventory check in and out reports.
- Ideally have some knowledge of relevant legislation, guidelines, regulations and procedures and best practice related to residential lettings
- Communication skills
- The ability to research, analyse and reason logically and effectively within tight timeframes
- Excellent IT skills including Word and Excel
- Experience in working effectively in teams
- A commitment to providing excellent customer service
- Full UK driving licence.
The initial salary package for this role will be from £21,000 to £25,000 dependent on your experience.
The hours of work will be from Monday to Friday, 8.45am to 6.00pm and no weekends!
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.