New Business Consultant at this independent Estate Agency in London Bridge, Central London
Permanent London Bridge, Central London | £30k to £35k OTE 35000
Job Posted: 2017-08-29 29 August 2017 Closing date for applications: 29 October 2017
Our client is an international, upmarket independent estate agency with one of the largest network of branches in London as well as opening offices around the globe. They have gained an enviable and respected reputation, from their exceptional delivery of service.
Our client is looking for a New Business Consultant to work alongside their existing team at the London Bridge office. The core role of the Corporate & Short Lets department is to generate applicants through developing relationships with national and international companies. The primary aim is to secure close ties internally and externally.
You will be self-motivated and dynamic, using your initiative and skills to ensure that set targets are met and exceeded.
The role will include the following:
- Cold-calling new and warm calling existing clients
- Generating leads and developing accounts
- Registering and distributing applicants
- Chasing offices and closing deals
- Developing relationships through meetings and presentations
- Managing corporate accounts.
- Ability to work within a team and on own initiative
- Highly driven and determined
- Excellent attention to detail
- Confident on the telephone
- Extremely organised
- Excellent communication skills
- Sales or relevant property industry knowledge.
The basic salary for this role will be £20,000 with on target earnings in the region of £30,000 to £35,000 in your first year, dependent on performance and previous experience.
The hours of work will be from 8.40am to 6.00pm, Monday to Friday. No weekends!
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com.