New Homes Consultant at this highly-respected, independent Estate Agency in Twickenham, Middlesex
Permanent Twickenham, Middx | £40k to £75k OTE 75000
Job Posted: 2017-12-17 17 December 2017 Closing date for applications: 17 February 2018
This highly-respected, independent estate agency is looking to hire an experienced New Homes Consultant to join its strong, dedicated team based in Twickenham.
The company offers a comprehensive range of property services and is exceptionally strong in residential sales and lettings across London. Our client has an enviable reputation as one of the most respected estate agencies in the local area, which has been achieved by the superior quality of service and willingness to always go the extra mile for their clients.
To be considered, you will need to have a proven track record in the new homes sector. You will be working with other negotiators so should be a good team player, and someone who is able to work in a pressurised environment.
The role will involve:
- Calling-out on the investor data-base about specific new homes sites
- Calling-out on the New Homes data-base (via notifications)
- Cross-selling new homes sites across London
- Calling-out on the general applicant data-base about specific new homes sites
- Selling stock ahead of launch (Bulk Sales / Investor Sales / Off-Plan Sales)
- Conducting off-plan viewings
- Hitting viewing targets
- Generating appointments
- Conducting appointments.
In addition, you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Understanding of new homes procedures & requirements
- Plot progression
- Able to meet and manage developer clients
- Interest and experience – marketing new homes developments
- Be able to produce market research & pricing appraisals for new homes developments
- Be able to produce concise professional reports
- Demonstrate ambition to progress / develop
- IT skills: Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Full UK driving licence.
This position comes with a highly attractive salary of £40,000 to £75,000. The company will provide a car allowance.
The working hours are Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 6.00pm and you will be required to work some Saturdays dependant on launches.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.