Sales Negotiator at this well-regarded, independent Estate Agency in Stanmore, North-West London
Permanent Stanmore, North West London | £45k to £60k OTE 60000
Job Posted: 2017-08-27 27 August 2017 Closing date for applications: 27 October 2017
This independent estate agency, specialising in sales and lettings, is looking to employ a Sales Negotiator to join its successful team of local property experts.
This role would suit a highly professional individual who has previous experience within the property industry, however, our client will also consider an exceptional trainee. You will be representing the company and therefore providing prospective clients with the very best level of service.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, you will need to demonstrate excellent communication skills and be a team player.
This job role includes:
- Achieving sales targets – sell units as profitably as possible
- Maintaining a leads database
- Following up leads on a weekly basis and manage / update database
- Product knowledge
- Ensuring you have up to date knowledge on the status of each unit / sale and liaise with purchasers, solicitors and the developer where necessary
- Researching into competitors / market – similar developments
- Maintaining and learning potential purchaser’s requirements
- Awareness of all responsibilities in the Site Sales Manual
- Awareness of, and adherence to, any procedures relating to money laundering
- Keeping all sales files up to date.
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience within residential sales, and preferably new homes
- Good knowledge of IT
- Highly motivated
- Be well spoken
- Confident and well presented
- Target driven and focused
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Able to build an instant rapport
- Excellent telephone manner.
The salary for this role will include a basic plus on target earnings of £45,000 to £60,000. The company will also provide a car allowance.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.