Lettings Coordinator at this widely-respected residential and commercial Estate Agency in Clerkenwell, Central London
Permanent Clerkenwell, Central London | £26k to £32k OTE 32000
Job Posted: 2017-08-26 26 August 2017 Closing date for applications: 26 October 2017
This widely-respected, independent, residential and commercial estate agency currently have a fantastic vacancy for a Lettings Coordinator based in Clerkenwell.
Our client has a fantastic reputation based on the accuracy of their advice, the quality of marketing, and most importantly for achieving results. They are also very well-established, therefore the successful candidate will need over 1 years’ experience within a similar role as well as excellent customer service skills.
The role will include:
- Greeting visitors and dealing with any lettings queries
- Answering the telephone and dealing with any landlord, tenant and applicant queries
- General office duties including photocopying, filing, stationery orders and opening and distribution of post
- Dealing with email correspondence on a daily basis
- Maintaining databases to ensure property vendor, landlord, tenant and tenancy details are always up to date and accurate
- Assisting in the reference, right to rent and credit check process for new and prospective tenants
- Preparing draft tenancy agreements and send to landlord and tenant for perusal
- Distributing tenancy agreements and supporting documents to Landlords and tenants
- Sending tenancy documents and references to landlords and tenants
- Chasing funds and confirming receipt with finance
- Sending finance success form to process invoice and statement
- Arranging for sale & lettings boards to be erected, where required
- Coordinating gas safety certificates, electrical certificates and EPCs
- Arranging check- in appointments and inventories
- Chase outstanding fees and preparing pro-forma invoices
- Liaising with other offices with property information and updates
- Maintaining an accurate record of the allocation and movement of property keys
- Providing full office support
- Arranging inventory check outs at the end of the tenancy
- Processing deposit returns for let-only properties.
Short term lettings:
- Answering routine queries on booking sites/emails
- Taking bookings on booking sites and adding all information to database
- Informing 48 hours prior to arrival, send the occupant a welcome email with codes/instructions
- Answering any queries
- Preparing accurate book-keeping of income and fees once a month to be sent to finance using a dedicated spread sheet.
It is imperative for the successful candidate to be able to deliver under pressure and be confident dealing with clients both in person and over the phone.
The basic salary will be from £26,000 to £28,000 dependent on experience with on target earnings in the region of £32,000. The hours of work will be from 9am-6pm Monday to Friday.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com.