Property Manager at this residential Estate Agency in the City of London
Permanent , City of London | £25k to £30k 30000
Job Posted: 2017-10-19 19 October 2017 Closing date for applications: 19 December 2017
This independent residential estate agency looking for an experienced Property Manager to join the thriving team in the City.
They strive to provide an exceptional service which has resulted in their enviable reputation and proven track-record of customer retention.
You will be solely responsible for the management of approximately 100 properties, dealing with all aspects of property maintenance. Furthermore, you should have excellent organisation and customer service skills.
- Submitting and monitor the tenants’ references
- Sending references to the landlord and ensuring approval is received by the landlord
- Tenancy Agreement drafting
- Ensuring a copy of a standing order is on file to pay the monthly rent
- Ensuring photo ID and proof or addresses are correct, as per policy, and held on file
- Registering the deposit
- Co-ordinating and booking an inventory and check-in for the tenancy
- Co-ordinating and booking in professional cleaning for the property
- Dealing with the maintenance for your portfolio
- Informing landlords of works where necessary
- Assisting/giving advice to non-managed landlords
- Negotiations of renewals and completing property visits
- Dealing with deposit returns
- Booking in legislative requirements
- Sending invoices to landlords/dealing with landlords post and various administration
- Communicating with the contractors to ensure the job is being done and to a good standard – gaining the relevant information to pass onto landlords and tenants
- Drafting and serving notices.
- Proven track-record within property management
- Must have highly effective communication and organisational skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Enthusiastic, energetic and driven individual
- Must be able to work in a pressurised environment
- Must have time management skills and able to prioritise
- Good IT skills
- Full UK driving licence.
This position will come with a salary of £25,000 to £30,000 dependent on experience and the hours of work will be from Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com