Property Manager at this local, leading Estate Agency firm in Staines upon Thames, Middlesex
Permanent Staines upon Thames, Middx | £22k to £25k 25000
Job Posted: 2017-08-20 20 August 2017 Closing date for applications: 20 October 2017
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual looking to join the lettings & management team of this local, leading estate agency firm. This privately-owned company has a high-profile office in the town centre and is currently looking for a highly organised Property Manager with excellent communication skills to join its expanding organisation.
Our client is looking to employ an individual with previous experience in property management as the role requires strong administration and time-management skills.
The main purposes of the job role include:
- Liaising with customers and providing exceptional customer service
- Reporting all property management issues and coordinating repairs accordingly
- Dealing with enquires from Landlords and Tenants
- Ensuring tenancy renewals are carried out at regular intervals
- Ensuring all documentation is prepared and agreed for the let or sale of a property and that all files are compliant
- Providing administrative support for other office activities
- Working with the team to deliver a canvassing plan.
The key tasks of the role will include:
- Qualifying / registering applicants and potential landlords to company standards
- Producing Tenancy Contracts & associated paperwork
- Liaising with landlords and tenants to coordinate check-in/out, cleaning and maintenance issues
- Arranging and carrying out property inspections, producing written & photographic reports for landlords and tenants
- Actioning any concerns or property management issues raised from reports
- Liaising with contractors
- Updating property management log
- Administration of tenancy renewals
- Administration of gas safety certificates
- Administering the ordering of EPCs and floor plans
- Monitoring office systems to ensure compliance
- Generating viewings and offers through effective matching, phone outs and accompanied viewings
- Attending quarterly meeting
- Updating and checking websites
- Co-ordinating home move packs, flowers, cards and action at completion
- Co-ordinating erection and taking down of Lettings and Sales boards
- Collating daily and weekly figures
- Strong administration skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- IT skills
- Must be able to work in a team
- Must be a highly motivated and driven individual.
This position is a Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm role that will pay a salary of up to £25,000 dependent on the experience and expertise of the successful candidate.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com.