Lettings and Portfolio Coordinator at this leading independent Estate Agency in East Sheen, South West London
Permanent East Sheen, South West London | £28k to £33k OTE 33000
Job Posted: 2017-10-20 20 October 2017 Closing date for applications: 20 October 2017
This leading independent estate agency with a network of offices in South West London is looking to recruit a Lettings and Portfolio Coordinator to join the team in their successful office located in East Sheen.
Our client is looking for an individual who has a real interest in the property industry to join their team of professionals. You will be negotiating the let of residential properties and managing a portfolio of properties.
The role will include the following:
- Arranging, organising and conducting all viewings
- Achieving all daily and weekly targets
- Registering new applicants, managing, updating and maintaining regular contact with existing applicants
- Organising maintenance and repairs
- Arranging quotes for works as necessary
- Visiting properties to check the condition and progress of major works
- Ensuring a valid landlords gas safety certificate is in place for all managed properties
- Organising regular property inspections as required.
- At least 1 year’s previous experience in an estate agency role or 1 year’s customer service role is essential
- Proven sales experience
- Must have full UK driving licence and own car
- Well presented, excellent customer care skills
- Computer literate.
This position offers a basic salary of £16,500 with on target earnings in the region of £28,000 to £33,000. The hours of work will be 9am to 6pm Monday to Friday. The company will provide a car allowance.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.