Property Manager at this successful leading Estate Agency in Acton, West London
Permanent Acton, West London | £24k to £30k 30000
Job Posted: 2017-12-23 23 December 2017 Closing date for applications: 23 February 2018
This company is a leading London Estate Agency with a strong presence throughout the city. Due to the ongoing success of the business, and its ever-increasing portfolio under management, our client is looking to increase their staffing levels within the Property Management Department based in Acton, London.
Our client would ideally like to recruit an individual with proven Property Management experience. The successful candidate will be able to work under pressure, have the ability to manage conflict and solve problems and be able to multi-task by employing effective time management strategies.
This role will include the following:
- Acting as a central point of contact for all landlords, tenants, utility companies and contractors on a daily basis
- Managing a portfolio of properties across London
- Liaising with the IT and Finance departments
- Managing security access to apartments and providing reports as and when needed
- Updating all utility companies of in-going and outgoing tenants
- Documenting, processing and filing correspondence
- Following set administrative process when receiving move-in files
- Liaising with tenant and landlords after checking out and manage damage claims and disputes and accordance with ARLA regulations and the deposit dispute service
- Processing insurance claims
- Receiving and check invoices then process invoices on the system
- Ensuring the best possible service is provided to both tenants and landlords and resolving urgent problems on strict time scales
- Ensuring all apartments are ready for new tenancies
- Issuing the correct amount of notice for tenants to vacate and inform landlords when a tenant serves notice
- Arranging for gas safety, boiler service, EPC and property inspections
- Booking contractors
- Notices to vacate
- Sending out inventories
- Processing checkout reports
- Moving in letters
- Booking inventory clerks and cleaning services
- Updating the internal database
- Purchasing furniture
- Payment requisitions.
The salary on offer for this role will depend upon the level of experience and ability of the individual, but is likely to range from £24,000 to £30,000. It is a Monday to Friday, 9.00am to 5.30pm role.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com.