Lettings Negotiator at this independent Estate Agency in Farnham Common, Buckinghamshire
Permanent Farnham Common, Buckinghamshire | £25k to £30k OTE 30000
Job Posted: 2017-10-07 07 October 2017 Closing date for applications: 07 December 2017
We have been instructed by this well-respected, independent estate agency to recruit a Lettings Negotiator to join the team based in the heart of Farnham Common, Buckinghamshire.
Being one of the longest-established agencies in the area, our client has unrivalled local knowledge and experience in dealing with all types of properties in the surrounding areas.
Lettings experience is essential for this role as you will be expected to lead by example and be professional in your approach when dealing with landlords and tenants.
The job role will also include:
- Registering prospective tenants
- Arranging and conducting viewings
- Gaining feedback following viewings
- Feedback to landlords
- Negotiation between tenants and landlords
- Prospecting/canvassing for new business
- General administration and office work.
- ARLA qualification is preferred although not essential as training will be provided
- Excellent written and communication skills
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on your own
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Good telephone manner
- Able to multi task and prioritise workload
- Must have a full UK driving licence.
The basic salary offered for this role will be in the region of £15,000 to £20,000 with on target earnings to £25,000 to £30,000 dependent on performance. The company will provide a pooled car.
The hours of work will be Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm, and you will also be required to work one in three Saturdays, 9am to 4pm but you will get a day off in lieu.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.