Project Coordinator / PA at this boutique Property Company in Bayswater, West London
Permanent Bayswater, West London | £35k to £40k 40000
Job Posted: 2017-10-06 06 October 2017 Closing date for applications: 06 December 2017
A fantastic opportunity has become available to join this boutique high-end property company based in West London. Offering a bespoke service to their niche clientele, which includes search & acquisition, development and renovation management. They also offer a home-management service, controlling every aspect of their client’s homes, and they are currently looking for an additional person to join the team.
Our client is looking for an experienced Project Coordinator / PA to join the team. To be considered for this position, you will ideally have previous experience within a developer/property company, project management business or operationally within a high-end estate agency or interior designer.
This role would be suited to a junior QS or analyst within estate agency, with part or full qualifications being advantageous.
The main elements to this role include:
- Performing PA duties to Development Director including diary management, email management, meeting attendance, fee proposals and presentation documents etc.
- Attending meetings with the Development Director or on your own as required
- Project resource coordination (organising project resourcing and assisting with administration delivery of the project team)
- Producing and delivering weekly project reporting to the Development Director
- Providing assistance and creative input to develop new bespoke in-house software
- Assisting with project and development appraisals and feasibility studies.
Personal attributes and skills:
- Previous residential property experience
- Previous experience using residential property software/project management software would be beneficial but not essential
- IT literate
- Ability to interface at all levels
- High attention to detail
- Self-starter and a team player
- Calm under pressure
- Good business writing skills
- Numerate/mindful of budgets
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
The hours for this role are Monday to Friday 8.30 to 5.30 and the salary package included will be in the region of £35,000 to £40,000 dependent on previous experience.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.