Senior Sales Negotiator at this independent Estate Agency in Farnham Common, Buckinghamshire
Permanent Farnham Common, Buckinghamshire | £35k to £50k OTE 50000
Job Posted: 2017-10-01 01 October 2017 Closing date for applications: 01 December 2017
We have been instructed by this well-respected, independent estate agency to recruit a Senior Sales Negotiator to join the team based in the heart of Farnham Common, Buckinghamshire.
Being one of the longest-established agencies in the area, our client has unrivalled local knowledge and experience in dealing with all types of properties in the surrounding areas.
You will ideally need to have had at least 2 years’ experience as a senior negotiator to be considered. You will be expected to lead by example and must be professional in your approach in every aspect of the process of selling homes.
The job role will also include:
- Registering new applicants
- Booking viewings
- Generating market appraisals
- Cross selling services
- Booking and carrying out viewings
- Negotiating offers
- Able to confidently provide updates and feedback to all clients
- Maintaining good quality records and undertaking all associated administration
- Conducting market appraisals.
- Excellent written and communication skills
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on your own
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Good telephone manner
- Able to multi task and prioritise workload
- Must have a full UK driving licence.
The basic salary offered for this role will be in the region of £20,000 with on target earnings to £35,000 to £50,000 dependent on performance. The company will provide a company car or car allowance.
The hours of work will be from 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday and you will also be required to work some Saturdays.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.