Property Manager at this upmarket, international Real Estate Services Company in Chelsea, Central London
Permanent Chelsea, Central London | £28k to £32k 32000
Job Posted: 2017-08-06 06 August 2017 Closing date for applications: 06 October 2017
A fantastic opportunity has become available at an upmarket, international real estate services company at its highly successful office in Chelsea. Our client has a fast growing international presence and are currently looking for an experienced Property Manager to be a part of the team.
The company prides itself on its reputation and professionalism and is particularly strong in the upper end of the market. You will therefore need to be able to demonstrate the ability to function effectively in such an environment.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Undertaking the day to day management of a designated portfolio of properties
- Ensuring the effective planning and management of all maintenance and repair work and to monitor and control all regular maintenance contracts. This will include specifying, tendering and supervising works where necessary
- Ensuring the regular inspection of all managed buildings and the maintenance of notes concerning those inspections and records and information on health and safety matters
- Liaising with tenants, lessees and residents associations as and when required and to attend meetings
- Providing management information as required through the line manager to surveyors, clients, tenants and others
- Supervising and monitoring the maintenance and updating of the computerised property records system including all contract records and contractor listings
- Being responsible for the day to day monitoring and control of all aspects of health and safety, ensure compliance at all times with current legislation including the updating of all health and safety audit documentation in accordance with health and safety legislation
- Authorising and approving all invoices received for payment being satisfied that the works or supply represented by the invoice has been properly incurred and satisfactorily completed or delivered.
- Minimum of one year’s property management experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Fully computer literate.
The position will pay a salary in the region of £28,000 to £32,000 per annum. This is a Monday to Friday role.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com.