Lettings Manager at this leading Estate Agency in Chippenham, South West England
Permanent Chippenham, South West England | £28k to £32k OTE 32000
Job Posted: 2017-10-01 01 October 2017 Closing date for applications: 01 December 2017
This leading, well-established estate agency has gained an enviable reputation within the industry. They have a strong network of offices throughout the home counties and is currently looking to recruit a Lettings Manager to be based in their prominent office in Chippenham.
The company deals primarily in the mid to upper end of the market, therefore, you will ideally have experience working in a similar environment.
The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, proactive and have a proven track record in the Lettings industry. It is preferable to also have knowledge of the local and surrounding areas.
This role will include the following:
- Responding to telephone, website and walk in leads
- Carrying out market appraisals and some property viewings with prospective tenants
- Negotiating and closing deals with landlords and prospective tenants
- Business development including identifying new landlords and attracting them to the company
- Keeping in regular contact with all current landlords and potential clients, updating records accordingly
- Providing excellent customer service at all times
- Building and maintaining strong client relationships with all clients and staff
- Attending relevant training courses
- Achieving targets.
Key skills required:
- Strong communication, customer service and organisational skills
- Previous experience in a management position within the industry
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Word and Excel
- Highly motivated and positive with a “can do” attitude and good team player
- Excellent telephone manner
- Confident and professional
- Positive attitude to all tasks
- Able to multi task and prioritise workload
- Full UK driving licence and own car.
This position will come with a basic salary of £18,000 to 20,000 and on target earnings of £28,000 to £32,000 depending on performance. The working hours will be Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm. The company will also provide a car allowance.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com.