Part-time Lettings and Property Management Administrator at this award-winning Estate Agency in Beaconsfield, Buckinghamshire
Part-Time Permanent Beaconsfield, Buckinghamshire | £14k to £15k 15000
Job Posted: 2017-08-04 04 August 2017 Closing date for applications: 04 October 2017
Our client is an award winning leading independent estate and lettings agency based in Beaconsfield, Buckinghamshire. As a company, they are very passionate and care about the people and property in their beautiful area, which has gained them respect and an excellent reputation.
This company is currently recruiting for an experienced and motivated Lettings and Property Management Administrator to join the team. To be considered for this role you will need to have some experience within the property industry, preferably within an administration or property management position.
The role will involve:
- Agreeing tenancy renewals, drafting memorandums, sending out paperwork
- Drafting tenancy agreements for new lets, sending out paperwork, making sure the first month’s rent and deposit have been paid
- Changing utilities
- Serving notices
- Chasing aged debts (renewal fees)
- Chasing outstanding rent and sending out statements
- Arranging check-in and check outs
- Exchanging tenancies, sending out welcome letters and registering deposits
- Arranging gas and electrical safety checks
- Visiting properties if required
- Handling end of tenancy arrangements and dealing with deposit returns
- Keeping up to date with current and new letting legislation.
In addition, you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent face to face customer service skills
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Work well in a team as well as independently
- Good organisational and planning skills
- Must have a full UK driving license and own car.
The salary for this role will be in the region of £14,000 to £15,000 dependent on experience. You will be required to work 3 days per week from 9am to 6pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.