Development Administrator for this Prime Central London Property Specialist in Mayfair, Central London
Permanent Mayfair, Central London | £25k
Job Posted: 2017-08-04 04 August 2017 Closing date for applications: 04 October 2017
We have an excellent opportunity available with this high-end Prime Central London property specialist, dealing in rentals, sales and acquisitions. They are currently looking to hire an Development Administrator to join the Management & Surveying team at their impressive Mayfair office.
Our client is one of the largest private residential landlords in Prime Central London and throughout the years they have built up unrivalled relationships with multiple Prime Central Property Agents. They are a responsible Landlord with the widest selection of rental properties in the Capital, all managed in-house by a dedicated team.
As part of the Management & Surveying team, you will be essential support in the company’s compliance administration. This will involve the regular checking of all compliance schedules and informing the team of any upcoming inspections. Under supervision, you will be responsible for booking works in with contractors and liaising with building managers and tenants.
The role will include the following:
- Sending out updates and notifications to tenants about works or updates across the portfolio
- Assisting with the co-ordination of contractors and planned works
- Taking maintenance calls/emails and dealing with various tenant issues as directed by the team
- Assisting in managing the maintenance contractors, overseeing minor works and processing invoices for payment
- Ordering stationery
- Assisting the team with administrative support where necessary
- Helping to keep buildings’ Health and Safety folders up to date with all appropriate cyclical certification
- Managing utility accounts for those accounts that fall within our team’s remit
- Reactive maintenance and repair
- Visiting sites.
Personal qualities required:
- Methodical – the ideal candidate must be able to demonstrate an organised and methodical approach in order to maintain the health and safety database up to date at all times
- Well-organised – all documentation must be saved and organised in uniform to the existing format, although the team are always receptive to new ways of doing things
- Good memory – often contractors will delay the delivery of certificates and a lot of chasing is required. The fast pace means there is always a lot going on
- Good communication skills – the candidate should be articulate with a good command of written English due to the level of correspondence required
- IT skills – good working knowledge of Excel and being able to work with formulas.
This company is offering a salary of £25,000. The working hours will be 9.30am to 6.00pm, Monday to Friday. Attractive perks include privately-owned boxes at well-known sporting and entertainment venues as well as social nights with the team.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.