Lettings Associate at this highly respected firm of Estate Agents and Chartered Surveyors in Mayfair, Central London
Permanent Mayfair, Central London | £40k to £60k OTE 60000
Job Posted: 2017-08-04 04 August 2017 Closing date for applications: 04 October 2017
This highly respected firm of estate agents and chartered surveyors, with a successful network of offices in London and the country, is looking to hire a Lettings Associate to join the new office in Mayfair.
This is an excellent opportunity within a highly respected brand and our client is looking to consider applicants looking to make their next step on the career ladder.
The successful candidate should have a proven track record in lettings, be target driven and able to demonstrate a complete understanding of letting procedures and legislation.
The role will include:
- Searching and developing new business opportunities
- Dealing with market appraisals
- Completing the take on process
- Regular contact with clients providing feedback
- Developing excellent relationships with clients to encourage repeat business & recommendations
- Conducting viewings
- Negotiating offers
- Ensuring legislation is complied with at all times
- Managing staff performances, setting targets and making sure these are achieved
- Reporting to management
- Quickly growing market share and building the portfolio
- Maximising the overall income of the department
- Driving to achieve goals and targets with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Effectively dealing with complaints should they arise.
Key skills & requirements
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- A minimum of 2-3 years’ previous experience
- ARLA qualified
- Strong negotiating skills
- Target driven and motivated with a proven track record
- Strong administrative and organisational skills
- Display high standards of presentation & service
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise
- Demonstrate ideas and initiative for market growth
- Be keen to progress within the company and develop their career.
This opportunity will come with a fantastic basic salary of £40,000 plus on target earnings enabling you to earn up to £60,000, along with a travel card.
This is a Monday to Friday position, no weekends!
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.