Property Manager at this independent and multi award winning Estate Agency in Ealing, West London
Permanent Ealing, West London | £25k to £30k 30000
Job Posted: 2017-08-01 01 August 2017 Closing date for applications: 01 October 2017
This independent and multi award winning estate agency with a small, yet highly successful network of offices in West London, is seeking an experienced Property Manager to join its expanding team. The role will be based in the company’s thriving office in Ealing.
The successful candidate will need relevant experience within a Property Management role and excellent communication and organisational skills.
The role involves the following:
- Liaising with Tenants and Landlords of let only, rent collect, and fully managed properties regarding tenancy renewals and terminations
- Monitoring rent arrears, chasing tenants for non-payment of rent and keeping Landlords informed
- Preparing Renewal Tenancy Agreements and ensuring these are signed and returned by both Landlord and Tenant
- Liaising with Tenants and Landlords of all properties regarding the return of the Tenant’s deposit at the end of a tenancy
- Following current legislative procedure when dealing with any deposit disputes
- Keeping adequate records of renewals and deposit returns
- Responding to reported maintenance problems and making arrangements for any necessary repairs
- Invoicing authorisation
- Responding to enquiries by email or phone from Landlords and Tenants
- Inspecting fully managed properties, both pre-tenancy and throughout the duration of the tenancy, and reporting back to the Landlord client
- Following up on contractor’s work once completed ensuring it is to a satisfactory standard.
- Providing a proactive service by anticipating potential problems and implementing solutions.
- Attending professional development training courses, as directed by the Head of Sales and Lettings
- Ensuring the database is kept up to date and is used appropriately to record all communication and information relevant to each tenancy.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must have superb communication skills
- Good administration skills
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Must be ambitious and highly motivated
- Highly motivated and positive with a “can do” attitude and good team player
- Good telephone manner
- Able to multi task and prioritise workload
- Very smart and presentable appearance
- Full UK driving licence and own car.
The company will provide a salary of £25,000 to £30,000 depending on previous experience.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.