Trainee Sales Negotiator independent Estate Agency in Notting Hill, Central London
Permanent Notting Hill, Central London | £35k to £40k OTE 40000
Job Posted: 2018-07-18 18 July 2018 Closing date for applications: 18 September 2018
A fantastic opportunity has arisen at one of the country’s leading and award winning independent estate agencies. They are currently looking for a highly motivated and driven Sales Negotiator to join their team in Notting Hill.
Previous experience as a sales negotiator would be beneficial, however, not essential as our client will consider a trainee. In this case you will need to have experience within sales or customer facing role, as well as an outgoing personality.
The role will involve:
- Registering prospective purchasers
- Arranging and accompanying viewings
- Sales negotiation & progression.
In addition, you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent face to face customer service skills
- The motivation to succeed
- Previous sales experience and a sales focused mentality
- Ability to show resilience and to make the most of any opportunity
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Work well in a team as well as independently
- Good organisational and planning skills
- Must look well presented
- Must have a full UK driving licence and own car.
The basic salary for this role is in the region of £15,000 depending on experience with on target earnings from £35,000 to £40,000. A car allowance will be provided.
The hours of work will be from 8.30am to 6.00pm, Monday to Friday and the job will require you to work Saturdays on a rota basis.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com.