Portfolio Manager in the Corporate Private Rental and Build to Rent Sector in Bracknell, Berkshire
Permanent Bracknell, Berkshire | £22k to £25k 25000
Job Posted: 2017-11-23 23 November 2017 Closing date for applications: 23 January 2018
An exciting career opportunity has arisen to work within the Corporate Private Rented Sector (PRS) and Build to Rent (BtR) sector with this large estate agency group.
The role will involve dealing with the day-to-day property management of residential portfolios owned by Corporate Clients, as well as dealing with Landlords, Tenants and Contractors.
You will be managing the lettings process for vacant properties under management. These portfolios are under instruction of large Corporate Landlords and will involve ensuring that the process is managed to ensure the minimum of void periods and therefore reduce rental loss to clients.
Responsibilities will include:
- Carrying out property visits on a periodic basis
- Arranging repairs and maintenance as required and ensuring strict service levels are adhered to regarding completion times and commitment for expenditure in line with client requirements
- Sourcing and instructing local sub agents to obtain optimum lettings performance
- Drawing up and placing effective advertisements using online upload systems and check and monitor adverts placed by sub agents
- Dealing with strict procedures to ensure that properties are let in accordance with Clients requirements
- Chasing sub instructed agents for return of signed documentation and initial funds
- Attending Corporate Client meetings to discuss Lettings strategies and explaining performance on void properties
- Continual assessment of properties to ensure that market rental figure is at optimum level but also competitive in variety of local markets
- Carrying out referencing on applicants to ensure they comply with Landlord requirements
- Preparing new tenancy documentation
- Processing invoices in line with department procedure and client service levels and requirements
- Liaison with clients, tenants, contractors, internal colleagues and others
- Control and handling of queries/complaints in accordance with procedure
- Attending Court in order to represent Clients in regards to possession hearings or those for non-payment of rent
- Liaising with other colleagues with the department in regards to lettings and credit control to ensure you have full knowledge and oversight of all aspects of the portfolios that you are managing at all times
- Managing property portfolio to ensure that it is being run as efficiently as possible for the client and ensuring the optimum income rates for their investments
- Preparation of reports to Senior Management to reflect performance, expenditure actual and commitment.
- Experience within residential property management essential
- You will be highly motivated with excellent previous history of the Lettings market
- You will be dealing with large Corporate Clients and therefore must be presentable and well-spoken and experienced in reporting in such situations
- Qualification to ARLA /NFOPP Legal Advanced Level or Equivalent
- First class customer service skills
- Excellent organisation, prioritisation and time management skills with a strong attention to detail
- Strong communication, influencing and relationship skills, with a strong customer centric approach (comfortable working with colleagues at all levels within the organisation)
- High levels of energy, drive, enthusiasm with a passion for personal development and being an active and supportive member of a high performing team
- High level of competency in IT along with excellent written and spoken English.
This salary will be in the region of £22,000 to £25,000 dependent on the level of experience of the individual.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.