Senior Sales Negotiator at this award-winning independent Estate Agency in Petersfield, Hampshire
Permanent Petersfield , Hampshire | £25k OTE
Job Posted: 2017-07-27 27 July 2017 Closing date for applications: 27 September 2017
This leading independent estate agency has won a number of awards for innovation and customer service excellence. With a small but growing network of offices in the Hampshire and Surrey area, the company is looking to recruit an ambitious individual to help the company with its current expansion plans.
The company is undoubtedly one of the market-leaders in the area and with business levels continuing to grow; they currently have a vacancy for a Sales Negotiator to join their busy team in their prominent Petersfield office.
You should have at least 2 years’ experience as a sales negotiator and be highly driven and self-motivated.
Your tasks will include:
- Generating market appraisals and viewings
- Cross selling services
- Booking and carrying out viewings
- Negotiating offers
- Able to confidently provide updates and feedback to all clients
- Maintaining good quality records and undertaking all associated administration including registering new applicants
- Conduct market appraisals.
To be considered for this exciting career opportunity you will need the following skill sets:
- Excellent written and communication skills
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on their own
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Good telephone manner
- Able to multi task and prioritise workload
- Must have a full UK driving licence and own car.
The initial salary package for this role will include a basic salary of around £15,000 with an on target earnings figure set to be £25,000 dependent on the office performance. The company will also provide a car allowance.
For further details on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com.