Renewals Coordinator at this fast-growing international firm of Property Consultants and Chartered Surveyors in Tower Bridge, Central London
Permanent Tower Bridge, Central London | £27k to £30k 30000
Job Posted: 2017-07-26 26 July 2017 Closing date for applications: 26 September 2017
A fantastic role has become available at a fast-growing international firm of property consultants and chartered surveyors. The company delivers the highest levels of client satisfaction and has established an enviable reputation from delivering impeccable services including, residential sales and lettings, commercial leasing and investment and property management.
Our client is currently looking to recruit a Renewals Coordinator to join their fantastic team in Tower Bridge, Central London.
The successful candidate will work with the Lettings team providing full secretarial and administrative support to the negotiators and managers within the office.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Corresponding with Landlords and tenants
- Arranging and co-ordinating returns
- Arranging deposit release
- Co-ordinating renewals
- Drawing up renewal deposits
- Ad-hoc administrative projects
- Having an awareness of branch forecast and income targets
- Taking responsibility for the production and issue of office invoices
- Applying customer focus, building and maintaining relationships
- Dealing with novel or difficult situations within context of own function
- Being an active team player
- Proactively communicating with colleagues and others
- Managing, co-ordinating, implementing and developing a range of important activities, processes and functions in line with key deliverables
- Making some decisions within field of expertise.
- Experience working in a lettings co-orindator role
- Proficient in the use of MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong organisation and administrative skills
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills
- Able to prioritise and deal with a heavy and varied workload
- Excellent interpersonal skills and telephone manner
- Display initiative.
The initial package for this role will include a salary of £27,000 to £30,000.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com.