Recruitment Officer at this international, upmarket independent Estate Agency in Tower Bridge, Central London
Permanent Tower Bridge, Central London | £28k to £30k OTE 30000
Job Posted: 2017-07-21 21 July 2017 Closing date for applications: 21 September 2017
Our client is an international, upmarket independent estate agency with one of the largest network of branches in London as well as opening offices around the globe. They have gained an enviable and respected reputation, from their exceptional delivery of service to clients, which has been recognised and awarded.
Our client is currently recruiting a Recruitment Officer to join the HR team. You will be passionate about selling the company’s brand to prospective candidates; as well as having a sharp eye for attracting talent.
With multiple offices in London; our client recruits all year round for a number of different positions across London within the residential and commercial property sector, as well as, support positions including the Finance, HR, Marketing and IT departments.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Reporting to the HR Director and Office Manager; working in HR team of 7
- Assisting with all recruitment administration from searching and sourcing candidates to advertising new positions
- Build strong working relationships with Area Directors and Managers
- Manage the online social media for Recruitment
- Generate applicants and maintain a candidate database
- Help manage relationships with recruitment agencies
- Create recruitment reports
- Arranging recruitment events
- Other ad-hoc duties.
Skills and experience required:
- Currently working in recruitment or estate agency in an administration position
- Ideally some property knowledge
- Confident in dealing and communicating with senior management
- Experience of meeting tight deadlines
- Able to work on your own and also as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills.
The basic salary for this role will be £28,000 to £30,000 plus the company will provide a bonus dependent on performance. The office hours are 9am to 6pm Monday to Friday.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.