Lettings Negotiator at this firm of Estate Agents and Chartered Surveyors in Knightsbridge, West London
Permanent Knightsbridge, West London | £40k to £45k OTE 45000
Job Posted: 2017-09-13 13 September 2017 Closing date for applications: 13 November 2017
This upmarket and award-winning independent firm of estate agents and chartered surveyors is looking to recruit an experienced Lettings Negotiator.
This company has a successful network of offices in London and this great opportunity will be based at its market-leading branch in South West London. This branch specialises in Residential Sales and Lettings and Property Management.
The successful candidate will need to have previous experience within Residential Lettings and possess excellent communication and customer service skills as this company strive to provide a fantastic service to all clients. The role will include networking for new instructions and contribute in managing the company’s existing client base to obtain instructions.
The role will include the following:
- Registering applicants
- Maintaining regular contact with applicants and ensure they are offered suitable properties
- Setting up viewings and accompany applicants on multiple viewings
- Sourcing properties from other agents (where possible)
- Networking, searching for and developing new business opportunities
- Operating in accordance to current Legislation and ensure legal requirements are met i.e in relation to gas safety, EPCs, furniture, Deposit registration etc
- Providing information and advising to potential and existing landlords and tenants
- Carrying out Market appraisals when required
- Completing the take-on process for successful appraisals i.e. photograph property and enter all landlords’ details onto company systems
- Liaising with clients throughout the marketing and letting process providing regular feedback
- Following up viewings and providing feedback to Landlords
- Dealing with and negotiating offers when received
- Producing lettings paperwork
- Arranging inventories, cleaning and required certificates
- Ensuring cleared funds, signed agreements and safety certificates are in place prior to move-in
- Professionally greeting and dealing with the general public in the office and assist with general telephone enquiries
- Covering for other members of staff as required particularly during holiday periods
- Monitoring and chasing rent arrears
- Attending weekly office meetings.
- Strong customer/client service skills
- Experience of the residential lettings market
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong administrative and organisational skills
- Strong MS Office skills
- A strong team player with good interpersonal skills
- Experience of the local area residential lettings market
- Experience of using Winman
- ARLA / NFoPP
- Willingness to tackle a variety of tasks with common sense and enthusiasm
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment where flexibility is essential
- A desire to broaden knowledge and experience.
The initial salary package for this role will include a basic of £20,000 and a commission scheme enabling the successful candidate to earn between £40,000 to £45,000. The company will also provide a car allowance.
The hours of work will be from 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday and you will also be required to work Saturday’s on a rota’d basis.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.