Marketing Executive at this leading Estate Agency in Headington, Oxfordshire
Permanent Headington, Oxfordshire | £20k to £25k 25000
Job Posted: 2017-07-19 19 July 2017 Closing date for applications: 19 September 2017
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an ambitious individual looking to join a leading estate agency as a Marketing Executive. This exciting and rewarding position is with a highly successful privately-owned agency in Headington. They have a very high profile and an enviable market share in the area.
The purpose of this role will be to support the Managing Director with marketing tasks including, Website Management and Project Management. A background in Marketing within the property industry is essential as well as an understanding of the Sales, Lettings and Property Management process. You should also have a vast understanding of social media platforms and experience with IT/internal systems including InDesign.
This job will include the following:
- Website Management – page editing, new document updates, fault report/manage
- Website Project Management – liaise with designers in regard to updates, feedback, make live
- Social Media and Online Presence – regularly monitoring of social media pages, collate and schedule posts,
- Bespoke Property Marketing – brochures, canvassing, window card projects and any other magazines
- Docusign – updating documents and templates following new/edits documentations as and when required
- Acquisition – supporting the Associate Director of Investments for larger projects
- Liaising with the photographer about related projects
- Editorial – obtaining space and writing editorials
- Proofing all marketing materials
- Google Analytics, search engine optimisation
- Searching for new marketing initiatives to promote the business.
- Planning, Time Management and Prioritisation
- Administrative skills
- Customer Service Skills
- Communication Skills
- Copy writing skills
- Team Player
- An Energetic approach
- A commitment to high service standards
- A proactive approach to work
- A ‘can do ’attitude
- A smart appearance.
This position will come with a salary of £20,000 to £25,000. This is a Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm role. You will need to have your own car.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.