Property Administrator at this boutique independent Estate Agency in Pimlico, Central London
Permanent Pimlico, Central London | £18k to £22k OTE 22000
Job Posted: 2017-07-18 18 July 2017 Closing date for applications: 18 September 2017
Our client is a well-established boutique estate agency based in the centre of Pimlico, Central London. They have an exciting role available for a Property Administrator to join their fantastic team.
Although previous experience in a similar role would be beneficial, it is by no means essential as they are willing to provide an excellent training programme to the successful candidate. This being the case, you would need to have excellent communication and organisational skills and have a keen interest to work in the property industry.
This is an excellent opportunity to work in Central London for a long-standing company.
The responsibilities for this role include:
- General office reception duties
- Dealing with walk-in and telephone enquires
- Updating window displays regularly
- Producing and ordering bespoke property brochures in association with printers
- Updating Property of the Week on company website
- Ensuring property portals are kept up to date
- Assisting with viewings when required
- Assisting with marketing campaigns and direct mailing
- Assisting sales & lettings with applicant follow-ups
- Managing company social media accounts, sourcing material from each department.
Sales department assistance:
- Assisting sales manager in preparing for Market Appraisals, finding comparable evidence, best price guides, vendor pack
- Booking viewing appointments
- Assisting sales manager in following up previous valuations
- Assisting manager in generating market appraisals.
Property Management department:
- Let Only & Rent Collection Gas Safety Requests
- Property inspections – Tenant letter booking appointment
- Requesting copies of contractors Public liability insurance
- Inputting contractor invoices for payment
- Filing invoices
- Assisting with utility bill management
- Assisting with property inspections when required
- Assisting with deposit releases for non-managed property.
- Assisting with tenancy renewal letters
- Follow up renewals enquiries
- End of Tenancy Instruction Letters.
- A professional manner and excellent customer service skills at all times
- Strong administrative, computer and organisational skills
- Comfortable with multi-tasking and working under pressure to meet deadlines
- The ability to take the initiative in a confident and personable manner
- A strong team player with good interpersonal skills
- Previous experience within property administration beneficial
- A desire to broaden knowledge and experience.
The basic salary for this role will be £18,000 plus office commission enabling the successful candidate to earn between £21,000 and £22,000 dependent on performance.
The hours of work will be from 9.00am to 6.30pm, Monday to Friday and every third Saturday from 9.00am to 1.00pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.