Tenancy Coordinator at this international, upmarket independent estate agency in Tower Bridge, Central London
Permanent Tower Bridge, Central London | £25k to £30k 30000
Job Posted: 2017-07-17 17 July 2017 Closing date for applications: 17 September 2017
Our client is an international, upmarket independent estate agency with one of the largest network of branches in London as well as opening offices around the globe. They have gained an enviable reputation from their exceptional delivery of service to clients, which has been recognised and awarded.
Our client is currently looking to hire a Tenancy Coordinator for their Tenancy Progression department based at their highly successful Tower Bridge office.
To be considered for this role you will need to be an experienced coordinator in order to contribute in the smooth and safe running of the department and assist the team in effectively executing the administrative aspects of new tenancy deals in order to maximise the efficiency of deal progression for the lettings offices.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Supporting the Tenancy Services team and the Lettings offices through the production of standard and non-standard tenancy documentation
- Administering and maintaining accurate files and following through all current Company policies and procedures and relevant legislation to meet the highest professional standards
- Complying with the Company’s Health, Safety and Welfare requirements
- Maintaining good levels of effective liaison with team members, branches and the relevant support departments to facilitate smooth progress of paperwork and files
- Providing a professional interface, by phone, in writing and in person, to all external contacts to ensure customer expectations are met, addressing queries where possible
- Ensuring all housekeeping needs are effectively executed for the smooth running of the team
- Undertaking occasional project work as agreed.
Skills and experience required:
- Computer literacy including intermediate Word, basic Excel and knowledge of internet, email and Adobe
- Prior experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of business administration processes
- Natural leadership skills
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Excellent working knowledge of lettings and tenancy legislation and contract requirements.
The basic salary for this role will be £25,000 to £30,000. The office hours are 9am to 6pm Monday to Friday.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.