Leasing Associate at this modern and successful company in the Private Rental Sector in Wembley, North West London
Permanent Wembley, North West London | £21k to £25k 25000
Job Posted: 2017-07-17 17 July 2017 Closing date for applications: 17 September 2017
This modern and successful company in the Private Rental Sector is recruiting a Leasing Associate who will be responsible for meeting the lease up targets of relevant plots in the company’s portfolio in conjunction with the team, and the ongoing re-let and renewal of the apartments when in steady state.
The Leasing Associate will also be responsible for ensuring that all customers receive an exemplary, positive and memorable leasing experience by delivering consistently high service standards.
Key responsibilities include:
- Working with the team to meet the business plan lease up goal – time scales and revenue targets
- Contacting new customer enquiries, registering their rental requirements and booking viewing tours
- Touring potential customers actively promoting the benefits of the company
- Negotiating and closing potential customers
- Promoting and selling additional revenue generating services such as parking, storage facilities, lounge hire etc
- Progressing all leases in conjunction with the operations and administration team
- Working closely with the operations team to ensure every arrival (viewing tour and move-in) has an excellent experience
- Providing feedback to the Leasing Manager & Head of Leasing on customer responses and headline rents
- Touring units and helping manage occupancy/void levels
- Being involved in the renewal process
- Assisting with hosting and preparing customer events – both prospective customers and residents
- Working closely with the Operations team to ensure all arrivals and departures run smoothly and surpass customer expectation.
- Ensuring all prospective customers are dealt with in the prescribed response time
- Ensuring documentation & initial payments are accurate and compliant
- Ensuring every customer and resident have a fantastic experience
- Ensuring the software system is up to date & accurate at all times
- Striving to excel in the company’s Customer Service Standards
- Working closely with operations & finance in conjunction with all leases.
- IT literate with CRM software and Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Good written and numerical skills
- Excellent organisation skills
- Hungry to learn & possesses a strong desire to progress.
The salary for this role will be £21,000 to £25,000 dependent on experience. You will be working a 5 days working week including Saturdays.
Fantastic benefits include 27 days holiday plus bank holidays, private medical insurance, discretionary bonus scheme etc.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451 464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.