Administrator at this leading, privately-owned London Estate Agency in Westbourne Park, West London
Permanent Westbourne Park, West London | £18k to £25k 25000
Job Posted: 2017-07-16 16 July 2017 Closing date for applications: 16 September 20172017-09-16
A fantastic opportunity has become available at a leading, privately owned London estate agency who specialise in the sale and letting of residential and commercial property across Central and West London.
Our client has been established for over 20 years and have acquired a team of highly respected and professional property experts to deliver a personalised and unique service to clients.
The company is currently looking to employ and Administrator to be based at its highly successful office in Westbourne Park, West London.
The role will involve:
- Providing full administration support and carrying out all administrative duties for the office
- Processing all invoices and checking fees and finance
- Processing service charges and demands to Landlords
- Sending monthly statements to all Landlords
- Producing all new tenancy agreements and lettings documentation
- Obtaining tenant references
- Uploading property details to the website and portals
- Ensuring a fantastic standard of customer service is provided and upheld to all Tenants, Landlord and Clients.
- The confidence and ability to communicate clearly all at levels
- Strong communication skills both written and oral
- Excellent IT skills including Microsoft Office. i.e. Excel, Word etc.
- Careful attention to detail
- Reliability, adaptability and excellent organisation
- Ability to prioritise own workload and plan carefully
- Good inter-personal skills and strong work ethic
- Hardworking and enthusiastic.
This role will be paying in the range of £18,000 to £25,000 dependent on experience plus additional benefits.
The hours of work will be from Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm and you will be required to work alternate Saturdays from 10am to 4pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.