Head of Property Management at this award-winning Estate/Letting Agency in South West London
Permanent , | £35k
Job Posted: 2017-07-09 09 July 2017 Closing date for applications: 09 September 2017
A fantastic opportunity has become available at an award-winning estate/letting agency which provides a customer-focused service to all clients, giving them an excellent reputation. Their services include residential sales, lettings and property management within South West London.
They are currently looking to appoint an individual to be the Head of Property Management. To be considered for this role, our client would like a candidate with significant experience within property management, tenancy progression and renewals. The successful candidate would need to be customer focused, highly organised and hold the Technical Award for certification.
The role will involve:
- Liaising with landlords and tenants, and managing expectations of all aspects of property management
- Gathering all relevant property information, liaising with the landlord to complete and ensuring all relevant information for the management of a property is uploaded onto the software before a tenancy commences
- Ensuring pre-tenancy works are booked and checking such works prior to new tenancy starting
- Completing pre-let check to ensure all properties are properly prepared to receive new tenants with all offer conditions met. Ensuring all appliance manuals are in the property before the start of the tenancy and contracts and warranties are in place and noted on the database
- Liaising with the landlord and tenant prior to the new tenancy commencing
- Meeting and handing the property over to the new tenant on the first day of the tenancy
- Meeting and arranging access for contractors and others as required
- Checking finished works as required
- Managing the progress of maintenance issues and seeing them through to completion
- Managing the termination process and ensuring properties are properly prepared for re-marketing and to receive a new tenant
- Attending pitches/Landlord meetings to increase management instructions
- Carrying out Legionella Risk Assessments for Landlords
- Negotiating terms for renewals at the end of the tenancy
- Preparing documents/tenancy agreement in relation to the extension of the lease
- Registering tenancy deposits
- Raising invoices for extensions
- Be exceptional with attention to detail and dealing with legal documents.
- Excellent IT skills, including Excel, Power Point, Word, etc
- Have an ability to multi-task
- To have a strong service “ethic”
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a busy environment and lead a team
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent telephone manner.
The salary package for this role will be around £35,000 dependent on experience, plus there will be some commission for successful renewals. The hours of work will be Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com