Property Manager at this independent Estate Agency practice in Uxbridge, Middlesex
Permanent Uxbridge, Middx | £20k to £25k 25000
Job Posted: 2018-12-12 12 December 2018 Closing date for applications: 12 February 2019
A superb opportunity has arisen for a Property Manager at this leading independent Estate Agency practice at its high-profile office based in Uxbridge, Middlesex.
You will have a residential portfolio of about 220 properties to manage. The main purpose of the role is to be the single point of contact for both landlords and tenants, offering advice on financial, legal and rental issues along with any maintenance matters.
Your main tasks will be to:
- Submitting and monitoring the tenants’ references
- Drafting tenancy agreements
- Ensuring a copy of a standing order is on file to pay the monthly rent
- Ensuring photo ID and proof or address documents are correct, as per policy, and held on file
- Registering the deposit or chase the landlord for a copy of the deposit certificate
- Co-ordinating and booking an inventory and check-in for the tenancy
- Co-ordinating and booking in professional cleaning for the property
- Maintaining your portfolio
- Informing landlords of works where necessary
- Dealing with deposit returns
- Sending invoices to landlords/dealing with landlords post and various administration duties
- Communicating with the contractors to ensure the job is being done and to a good standard – gaining the relevant information to pass onto landlords and tenants
- Drafting and serving notices.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent telephone manner
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to problem solve.
- Experience and a good working knowledge of all Microsoft packages including Excel, Word and Outlook is an advantage
- Full UK driving licence and own car for property inspections.
This position is a Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm role and will come with a salary of £20,000 to £25,000 depending on the experience and ability of the individual.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org