Sales Negotiator at this leading and privately-owned Estate Agency in Teddington, Middlesex
Permanent Teddington, Middlesex | £25k to £35k OTE 35000
Job Posted: 2017-08-24 24 August 2017 Closing date for applications: 24 October 2017
This leading and privately-owned Estate Agency is looking to recruit an experienced Sales Negotiator to be a part of the team in their office based in Teddington, Middlesex. The company has been running for many years and has a large network of offices, specialising in residential sales and lettings.
Our client is an award-winning company that are looking for an exceptional individual to be a part of their successful team and to continue their enviable and outstanding reputation. You will ideally have between 1-3 years’ experience within a Residential Sales role as well as excellent communication and customer service skills, self-motivated and well presented.
The role will involve:
- Registering prospective purchasers
- Arranging and accompanying viewings
- Sales negotiation and progression.
In addition, you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent face to face customer service skills
- Confident manner
- The motivation and drive to succeed
- Previous sales experience and a sales focused mentality
- Ability to show resilience and to make the most of any opportunity
- Good presentation and communication skills
- IT literate
- Team player as well as independently
- Must have a full UK driving licence.
This fantastic opportunity will provide a basic salary in between £16,000 to £19,000 dependent on experience and an attractive on target earning figure of £25,000 to £35,000 dependent on performance in the first year. A car allowance is also provided.
The hours of work will be from 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday and you will be required to work Saturdays on a rota basis.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.