Property Manager at this Letting and Management Agency in Brighton
Permanent Brighton, East Sussex | £19k to £25k 25000
Job Posted: 2017-10-19 19 October 2017 Closing date for applications: 19 December 2017
This fast-growing, award-winning Letting and Management agency in Brighton is seeking a Property Manager to join the team. This is a great opportunity for anyone wanting to join a fantastic, professional company and the successful candidate will be supported and encouraged to achieve industry qualifications after the probationary period.
The role will involve delivering excellent customer service to the investment management clients by understanding and meeting their requirements.
You will be working as part of a small team, led by a Portfolio Manager. You will be managing a portfolio of approximately 300 properties across the UK, liaising externally with your clients, with tenants, contractors and internally with specialist teams in the company. You will be good at communicating, juggling priorities and working under pressure.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Liaising with clients and tenants, responding and dealing with enquiries within the agreed service level timelines
- On a daily basis, actioning diary items, resolving problems and issues
- Negotiating rent reviews, tenancy renewals, starts and ends, inventory checks and deposit release with tenants and ensuring all paperwork is accurate and actions are timely
- Instructing approved contractors, controlling costs and quality of work for identifying proactive and reactive maintenance issues
- Ensuring all regulatory requirements are met for rental properties
- Managing insurance claims
- Processing orders, checking invoices
- Day to day administration and reporting, using bespoke software and client databases where appropriate
- Contributing to the effectiveness of the Customer Services team through positive teamwork and assist in training where requested
- You are expected to be flexible and the Company reserves the right to vary your duties from time to time. You may be required to work in different departments or carry out duties which are reasonable and within your capabilities and / or adopt new working methods should these be in the best interests of the company.
- Be a problem solver
- Impeccable communication skills
- Excellent organisation and planning skills
- Gets satisfaction from providing a great service to people
- Have a love for property
- Have a strong understanding of house sharing
- Have a passion for London life
- Full UK driving licence.
This position offers a salary of £19,000 to £25,000. This is a Monday to Friday role.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.