Lettings Negotiator at this well-established independent Estate Agency in Dorking, Surrey
Permanent Dorking, Surrey | £25k to £30k OTE 30000
Job Posted: 2017-07-05 05 July 2017 Closing date for applications: 05 September 2017
This well-established and award-winning independent estate agency with a prominent presence within many of Surrey’s town centres, is looking for a Lettings Negotiator to join its team. The role will be based in their rapidly developing branch in Dorking, which has been and is continuing to go through changes, with major investments and new builds in the area.
The successful candidate will ideally have at least 1 years’ previous Residential Lettings experience. To be considered with no previous experience, you must possess excellent customer service and communication skills as you will be in direct contact with Landlords, Tenants and Contractors in which you will build a rapport with.
The job role will include:
- Registering prospective tenants
- Arranging and accompanying them on viewings
- Gaining feedback following viewings
- Feedback to landlords
- Negotiation between tenants and landlords
- Lease agreements
- General administration and office work.
To be considered for this exciting career opportunity you will need the following skill sets:
- Excellent written and communication skills
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on their own
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Good telephone manner
- Able to multi task and prioritise workload
- Must have a full UK driving licence.
The initial package for this role will be from £14,000 to £16,000 dependent on experience and on target earnings in the region of £25,000 to £30,000 dependent on your performance.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.