Sales Negotiator at this privately-owned Estate Agency in Godalming, Surrey
Permanent Godalming , Surrey | £25k to £30k OTE 30000
Job Posted: 2018-02-16 16 February 2018 Closing date for applications: 16 April 2018
This award-winning and privately owned estate agency, specialising in residential sales and lettings, is looking to recruit a Sales Negotiator to be a part of the team at their office based in Godalming.
To be considered for this role, you will ideally have at least 1 years’ experience within the property industry as well as a strong sales focus.
The role would be suitable for an individual who has left college and is looking for a full time job with brilliant career prospects. The successful candidate does however need to be confident, customer focused and well presented.
Your tasks will include:
- Sales negotiation and progression
- Arranging and accompanying viewings
- Registering prospective purchasers.
To be considered for this exciting career opportunity you will need the following skill sets:
- Excellent written and communication skills
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on their own
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Good telephone manner
- Able to multi task and prioritise workload
- Must have a full UK driving licence and own car.
This role will come with a basic salary package of £14,000 to £16,000 dependent on experience and realistic first year earnings in the region of £25,000 to £30,000 dependent on performance. The company will also provide a car allowance. The hours of work will be from 8.30am to 6.00pm, Monday to Friday and you may also be required to work some Saturdays.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com.