Lettings Manager at this independent multi award-winning Estate Agency in Worcester Park, South West London
Permanent Worcester Park, South West London | £50k to £55k OTE 55000
Job Posted: 2017-07-05 05 July 2017 Closing date for applications: 05 September 2017
This independent multi award-winning estate agency, with a large network of offices, is looking to recruit an experienced Lettings Manager to join the team in Worcester Park.
You will be leading the dedicated team and ensuring that incredible customer service is delivered in order to build a profitable market share.
The successful candidate will need have previous experience within a similar role as well as being able to demonstrate excellent communication and organisational skills.
The role will include the following responsibilities:
- Building, leading and supporting an effective, high-performing team
- Creating a positive, encouraging atmosphere to engage and inspire the branch team
- Motivating and influencing colleagues to deliver to their full potential, celebrating success and supporting with areas of development
- Mentoring and coaching individuals to continuously improve and develop
- Striving to achieve timescales and deadlines
- Collaborating with Branch Managers across all divisions and businesses to build networks and relationship
- Ensuring that resources are aligned to meet the needs of the team
- Building strong relationships with Property Management to ensure the smooth running of the Lettings process
- Holding the overall responsibility for delivering branch KPI targets and agreed income, cost and profit budgets, through the management and support of all lettings-related activities within their branch
- Supporting and promoting the maximisation of referrals across businesses
- Analysing and problem-solving issues with the team and senior managers
- Working to agreed deadlines and in line with company policies
- Adhering to our brand values and core beliefs
- Using confidential information with due care and attention.
- Ability to demonstrate proven track record of success in the Lettings industry
- Strong ability to work with people to build and nurture relationships
- Ability to lead and motivate a team
- Passionate for providing excellent customer service
- Ability to handle objections and issues with confidence
- Target driven and results orientated
- Ability to remain calm under pressure in a challenging environment
- Excellent verbal communication skills to build trust and confidence with team, clients and peers
- Self-confident with a strong ability to influence others
- Logical and systematic
- Flexible approach and commitment to work
- Must hold a full UK driving licence.
The company provides a fantastic salary package including a basic and on target earnings of £50,000 to £55,000. They will provide a company car which will be an Audi or BMW.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.