Joint Sales and Lettings Negotiator at this upmarket, independent Estate Agency in Mayfair, Central London
Permanent Mayfair, Central London | £35k to £40k OTE 40000
Job Posted: 2017-08-18 18 August 2017 Closing date for applications: 18 October 2017
An exciting opportunity has become available at an upmarket, independent estate agency that specialises in Residential Lettings, Property Management, Commercial and Block Management for property in London. Our client manages commercial and residential properties on the behalf of freeholders, private and institutional investors.
They are currently looking for a Joint Sales and Lettings Negotiator to be a part of the team at their dynamic office based in Mayfair, Central London. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced and ambitious Negotiator looking for a new challenge at a fantastic company!
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Organising and conducting viewings with prospective tenants
- Dealing with telephone and email enquiries from prospective tenants and landlords
- Negotiating offers under line manager’s direction
- Assisting with the tenant referencing process
- Arranging for the completion of the relevant paperwork
- Processing payments (deposits and rents)
- Co-ordinating move-ins
- Updating landlords and tenants as directed
- Conducting property inspections when required
- Selling all company services strongly and ethically
- Conducting market appraisals
- Keeping records of all activities on CRM system
- Any other duties as deemed necessary to assist the team.
- Strong communication skills
- Natural sales ability
- Self-motivation and organisational skills
- Knowledge of relevant legislation, guidelines, regulations and procedures and best practice related to residential lettings
- Focus and a competitive nature
- Strong organisational skills
- Good time keeping
- A client focused approach
- Lettings experience of at least a year within an established agency
- Some property management experience would be beneficial but not essential.
The initial salary package for this role will include a basic salary of £18,000 to £22,000 and a commission scheme structure allowing the successful candidate to earn in the region £35,000 to £40,000 dependent on your performance. In addition, the company will pay for relevant training including training towards full ARLA membership. You will also be provided with a company phone.
The hours of work will be from Monday to Friday, 9.00am to 5.30pm with very occasional Saturdays.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.