Lettings Manager at this market-leading independent Estate Agency in Wandsworth, South West London
Permanent Wandsworth, South West London | £45k to £50k OTE 50000
Job Posted: 2017-08-18 18 August 2017 Closing date for applications: 18 October 2017
An exciting senior role has become vacant at a market-leading independent estate agency, specialising in Residential Sales, Lettings and Property Management, at its primary-located offices in Battersea and Wandsworth as well as in the surrounding areas of South West London.
Our client is looking for an experienced Lettings Manager to be a part of the successful team in Wandsworth, South West London.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate excellent communication and organisational skills to be able to continue the unrivalled service provided by the company.
This role will include the following:
- Responding to telephone, website and walk in leads
- Carrying out market appraisals and some property viewings with prospective tenants
- Negotiating and closing deals with landlords and prospective tenants
- Business development including identifying new landlords and attracting them to the company
- Keeping in regular contact with all current landlords and potential clients, updating records accordingly
- Providing excellent customer service at all times
- Building and maintaining strong client relationships with all clients and staff
- Attending relevant training courses
- Achieving targets.
Key skills required:
- Strong communication, customer service and organisational skills
- Previous experience in a management position within the industry
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Word and Excel
- Highly motivated and positive with a “can do” attitude and good team player
- Excellent telephone manner
- Confident and professional
- Positive attitude to all tasks
- Able to multi task and prioritise workload
- Full UK driving licence and own car.
The company provides a fantastic salary package including a basic and on target earnings of £45,000 to £50,000. You will be expected to work from 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.