Sales Progression Team Leader at this independent Estate Agency in Bracknell, Berkshire
Permanent Bracknell, Berkshire | £30k to £35k OTE 35000
Job Posted: 2017-10-13 13 October 2017 Closing date for applications: 13 December 2017
This independent estate agency with a strong network of offices is looking to recruit a Team Leader to join the Sales Progression department in Bracknell.
The successful candidate will be responsible for working closely with the successful sales team, taking a sale from verbal agreement through to exchange and completion. To be considered for this role, you will ideally have at least 1-2 years’ experience within a similar role.
The company offers uncapped commission opportunities for up-selling beneficial products and services to customers.
The role will include the following:
- Providing support to branches in handling transactions through from sale agreed to exchange and completion
- Managing a pipeline of sales
- Ensuring outgoing documentation is sent to all relevant parties in a timely manner
- Handling queries on ongoing transactions and ensure they are dealt with promptly and effectively
- Liaising with branch staff to ensure they are aware of the status of every sale you are managing on their behalf
- Building strong relationships with branch staff, solicitors, financial service advisors and surveyors
- Ensuring vendors and buyers are fully aware of the range of services offered by the company
- Ensuring the company complies with agreed procedure and all relevant legislation
- Developing and apply an understanding of legal requirements of the conveyancing process.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build rapport with all parties quickly and effectively
- Strong administration skills and attention to detail
- Able to organise and prioritise work to ensure all daily activities and overall pipeline is handled effectively and within agreed service levels
- Sales skills – able to explain the benefit of products and services
- Proactive and can-do approach, able to be a conscientious member of the team and assist others and branches where required
- High standard of personal presentation
- Good IT skills – specifically Word and Excel
- Past estate agency or para-legal experience is desirable.
The salary will include a basic salary and target earnings of £30,000 to £35,000. This is a Monday to Friday role. No weekends!
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com