Senior Sales Executive at this Prop-Tech company in Canary Wharf, East London
Permanent Canary Wharf, East London | £40k to £50k OTE 50000
Job Posted: 2017-06-25 25 June 2017 Closing date for applications: 25 August 2017
This Prop-Tech company is currently looking to hire a Senior Sales Executive to join its team based in Canary Wharf, East London.
It is imperative for the candidate to be able to deliver under pressure and be confident dealing with B2B clients in person, over the phone and via email. The ideal candidate would be one that has experience in the residential property lettings or sales industry for a minimum of 2 years at either senior negotiator or manager level.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Helping shape up a new department that is already in an extremely fortunate position (with regular mentoring from a proven sales/partnerships director in the same space)
- Owning department Legal, Compliance, Due Diligence
- Building a team around you
- Generating quality leads and looking after these leads from start to completion
- Consistently achieving high conversion rates.
- Working closely with the company director and advisors to identify new business opportunities
- Promoting our products and services where appropriate and generating referral leads
- Having an in-depth understanding of the local market and competitors in the area to maintain a competitive advantage
- Ensuring that all documentation is completed to exceptional standards
- Ensuring that all financial targets are exceeded on a monthly basis
- Managing customer feedback effectively
- Actively supporting the company in achieving the highest levels of customer service
- Pro-actively managing, maintaining and developing relationships with clients.
Key skills required:
- Ability to create effective presentations on Power Point
- Can confidently deliver meaningful presentations to individuals or large groups
- Confident using mobile apps, Microsoft office and CRM’s.
This exciting opportunity will come with a basic salary of £19,000 to £25,000 dependent on experience with on target earnings of £40,000 to £50,000.
This is a Monday to Friday role, no weekends!
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.