Senior Brand Marketing Executive at this independent Estate Agency in Bracknell, Berkshire
Permanent Bracknell, Berkshire | £35k to £38k 38000
Job Posted: 2017-06-25 25 June 2017 Closing date for applications: 25 August 2017
This independent estate agency with a strong network of offices, has an exciting opportunity available for a creative Senior Brand Marketing Executive to join its thriving office based in Bracknell.
This role would be ideal for an enthusiastic and experienced branding and creative professional with excellent communication skills to join the company’s expanding multi-award-winning marketing team.
The role will include the following:
- Taking ownership of the company brand identity
- Having thorough knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Having a detailed knowledge of print and online technical best practice
- Facilitating the creation of new marketing collateral across all divisions of the business, including but not limited to: Brochures, Property particulars, Online micro-sites and social media presentation, Presentation slideshows and Infographics
- Maintaining and developing a collection of templates across email, canvass, web page, social and press advertising
- Evolving, improving and diversifying existing marketing collateral
- Providing a fast turnaround creative design service for urgent items
- Controlling creative design process across print and digital media from concept through to delivery, in partnership with the wider marketing team
- Efficiently source images for creative content from a variety of stock libraries
- Working as part of head office team, being flexible to cover other duties where needed, including phone answering.
- Excellent communication, including written skills and telephone manner
- Be highly creative
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Well organised, structured and proactive
- Prioritise and deal with a high volume of tasks, remaining calm under pressure
- Keep multiple stakeholders updated on the progress of tasks
- Have strong knowledge of software applications including Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite. Working knowledge of basic HTML formatting would be advantageous
- Have knowledge of social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn.
This exciting opportunity will come with a salary of £35,000 to £38,000 dependent on experience.
The hours of work will be from 8.45am to 6.00pm, Monday to Friday.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.