Property Manager at this leading independent Estate Agency in Putney, South West London
Permanent Putney, South West London | £23k to £27k OTE 27000
Job Posted: 2017-06-22 22 June 2017 Closing date for applications: 22 August 2017
This leading independent estate agency with a network of offices in South West London is looking to recruit a Property Manager to join the team at its successful office located in Putney.
You will be reporting to the Head of Property Management and the role will involve liaising with landlords, tenants, contractors, accounts, property management and lettings departments.
- Dealing with maintenance and repairs
- Arranging quotes for works as necessary
- Service up-selling
- Visiting properties to check the condition and progress of major works
- Approving contractors invoices and post on company software for payment
- Ensuring a valid landlords gas safety certificate is in place for all managed properties
- Renewal administration in liaison with office manager
- Arranging regular property inspections as required
- Maintaining accurate file notes
- Updating and maintaining management details on company software
- Liaising with insurance companies on behalf of the landlord where instructed
- Forwarding check out reports to landlords and tenants
- Mediating between landlords and tenants as to deductions to the security deposit and advising on fair deductions on managed properties
- Administering return of deposits to tenants
- Arranging end of tenancy procedures and works where necessary
- Ensuring all company procedures are adhered to.
This position offers a basic salary of £22,500 with on target earnings in the region of £27,000. The hours of work will be 8.45am to 6.00pm Monday to Friday.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.